Sunday, March 3, 2013

My First Blog : )

This is my first official blog! My hope for this blog is to be become a reflective partitioner, learn from my mistakes and document my growth as an educator. 

Well, I just got back from an eye-opening technology conference hosted by BCTE. My interest has been peaked about how I can efficiently and effectively utilize technology in the classroom. Here are some "rules" that I picked up on when using technology.

1.) Pick the right platform
2.) Give students options, which will make them engaged in their work and stay on-task more
3.) Get a social media organizer, like Hootsuite.

Please check out these two Google Doc Presentations. They will tell you all about Google+ and how you can use it in the classroom and how to create, use and manage QR codes.

GREAT IDEAS:

How to Get Organized and Share Your Resources

Everything You Need to Know About QR Codes!



No comments:

Post a Comment